Guest Information Clonreddan
Please contact Andreja who will be able to quickly resolve any issue.
We have an outside tap where wetsuits can be cleaned
No towels provided in the house should only be used in the house. Please put used towels in the utility room.
Please separate recycling & rubbish and use the bins provided in the utility room. Thanks :)
• The downstairs shower is electric & works 24/7
• The upstairs showers are controlled by solar or oil heating. If the heating is not on and its cloudy you may not have sufficient hot water.
• Clonreddan heating is divided between upstairs and downstairs.
• Heating is controlled by a Nest thermostats. These are found in the upstairs and downstairs hallways.
• Rotate the dial to select your desired temperature.
• This switch controls the radiators - located in downstairs hallway
• If you only want hot water then switch this to off
• Any non-perishable food left by previous guests will be left for future guests to use
• Some washing machine & dishwasher tablets will be left for your use
• You will find the wifi code in the welcome pack at the house.
• Please check out by 10am. This allows us the necessary time to ensure the house is clean for the next guests.
• Please turn down duvets on any beds used.
• Please lock the doors and put the keys through the front door letter box.